“And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.”
Throughout this journey I have been so blessed by a core group of friends and family who have constantly lifted me up in prayer. It is so encouraging to know that even when I don’t know what to pray, there are people interceding on my behalf. I could not be where I am without all of you!
How to Pray
- Praise for relationships with specific girls growing stronger! Pray that these relationships would be able to move into intentional discipleship or an opportunity to share the gospel
- The Upper Room – a prayer room we just launched right above our After Hours Cafe. Pray that this will be a sacred place where spiritual battles can be fought and won for the sake of the gospel and the salvation of every young person who walks in our doors
- For the girl’s group Emma and I have started – continued growth of relationships within the group, and opportunities to share the gospel within conversation and discussion times
- A determination and heart to finish strong and leave a legacy for the people who will come after me in this ministry and in the lives of the people I have built relationships with.
- Pray for the future of this ministry. Pray that it would continue to grow and spread further across the island and that each year more and more teens would come to know Christ as their Savior.
If you would like to join my prayer team and commit to supporting me regularly through prayer, fill out your name and email below and include “prayer support team” in the comment area.